The idea is for ride sharing platform like Uber, Grab, and Lyft
Requesting a ride offline is currently not possible. This is a problem when you are stuck in a place where there is a weak data connection.
- Using the app online define places like home, office grandma's house etc
- Using the app online enable booking offline (permission) and define phone number(s) that you can use to request
- When requesting for a ride and the app noticed that the rider is offline, it will offer to book offline.
- Requesting and booking a ride offline is done thru SMS but it will be performed by the app in behalf of the user. The user don't need to manually do the texting
- The app will notify the rider thru SMS if the request is booked and when ride is about to arrive
- You can only book predefined places and using registered phone numbers
- SMS load is required